Emmace Consulting AB offers Inhaler Performance Testing
and Development of Pharmaceutical Products
Emmace Consulting offers excellence in advising and performance testing of pharmaceutical products on a CRO-basis and base the service on:
- Traditional testing of inhalers (DPI, pMDI, and Nebulisers) using cascade impactors, laser diffraction and delivered dose uniformity characterisation according to US and EU Pharmacopeias.
- Prediction of lung dose from inhalers by using a novel and validated in vivo realistic in vitro method including anatomically realistic mouth-throat models/inlets in combination with patient-like inhalation profiles.
- Dissolution testing and rheological characterisation of medicated chewing gums
- Provides advising in CMC and clinical support as well as Lung dose modelling
- Offers Mimetikos Preludium, a lung deposition software
Emmace Consulting –
Member of MVIC AB
Prediction of Lund Dose
Emmace Consulting have the pleasure to offer a validated in-vitro methodology for prediction of lung dose.
Medicated Chewing Gums
Emmace Consulting AB offer dissolution testing of medicated chewing gums as an analytical service to clients on a CRO basis.
Mimetikos Preludium™ Software
Emmace Consulting proudly present Mimetikos Preludium™, a modeling package for estimating regional deposition of inhaled aerosols in man.