Analytical Testing Services
- Inhaler performance, according to regulatory or customized test protocols:
- Dry powder inhalers, DPIs
- Pressurized metered dose inhalers, pMDIs
- Prototype device evaluations
- Realistic lung dose assessment
- Custom inhalation profiles
- Anatomical throat models
- Mixing inlet
- Dissolution testing of lung dose/fine particle dose
- Characterization of medicated chewing gums
- Unit dose
- Anatomical Throat Models from the Consortium Project. Emmace Consulting have the pleasure to offer an anatomical throat concept that enhance the prediction of the in-vivo properties and behaviour of inhalation products.
- Chemical content analysis
- Measurement of air flow and pressure drop
- Aerosol/device characterization using laser diffraction and high-speed camera
- Assistance with method development plans, training of analytical lab personnel at client’s site, writing SOPs and guidelines, second opinion service, and implementation and concept testing of new methodologies/instrumentation.
ISO 18562: Analytical testing and advising services: Emmace Consulting has a vast experience in evaluating inhaled and nasal drug products (OINDP) and is well equipped to perform testing of medical devices that are in indirect contact via the airways according to the ISO standard 18652 (Biocompatibility Evaluation of Respiratory Gas Pathways in Healthcare Applications).
Our analytical laboratory facilities is located in the Smile incubator (Medicon Village).